Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hello World !!

Hello everyone , i am starting this blog to share my experiences that i will start to learn from now . Though my family is into traditional farming, we are new to Floriculture and Green house farming. Oh by the way  i am a  doctor and  not really a farmer  :) ..   but  i am very interested in doing this.  My first project is  GERBERAS and i have just  started the  work  .. this picture depicts  what's in  my mind.

Anyways .. wish me  luck !!  i hope that i will bring in good results and  also  be of some help to people who are  interested in green house farming and floriculture .


8 comments:

  1. All great things are achieved by people not becoz of their qualification in that area but their interest in that area...i am sure you will be one amoung them.

    I wish you all the best in this journey.
    Aparna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start...keep going and lot to achieve more.
    I'm sure you will get there.

    KC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I stumbled upon your blog while I was searching for Gerbera Farm pictures, because they are my favourite flowers in the whole wide world. I am born in a family of Botanist and Florist and BOY I love gerberas. I wish you all the best in your project! And if I ever could I would love to visit the place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats very encouraging ... it feels very nice to meet like minded people.. i too love gerberas and would be glad to show you around the place if you can come drop by someday ..
    by the way .. where are you from ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from Myanmar but now living in Singapore. My family have an Orchid farm in Myanmar and your website reminded me of the good old days of struggling to make a plot of over grown grass patch into a successful Orchid farm. In your case a Gerbera farm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Raj...
    I hope you have got success and good expertise by now. I am working a software engineer in Hyderabad and would like to become a floriculturist. I am very much interested in it. I would like here success stories from you. Can i visit your form once ?

    Regards,
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete